Spare Time Designs by Stacie

A journal of my artful journey.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year


I love the new year. I tend to spend the first couple weeks of the year (up till my b-day) reflecting on the year past & planning for the year ahead. Still in that mode I guess. And watching my DH work on his website so much really makes me want to add some finishing touches to my own so that I can share the address with my friends & family. Right now it's just too......empty. LOL. Anyway- I needed to post my lottery entry to the group so I thought I'd post it here too. I scanned it instead of photographing it (I'm on a deadline here & taking the picture, playing with lighting.....it would just be late!), so it looks a little wonky to me. (They are both circles, not wonky like the one on the left looks in the picture) A pair of sterling silver hoop earrings, hammered for stability. The theme was winter & I thought the colors of the beads with the silver helped convey that. At least winter in my mind. LOL. Realistically- it was 82ยบ today. Doesn't feel much like winter. I digress.....
I'm working on a bracelet right now. I'll post when I've finished it. LOL- just remember that there's a bunch of different projects going on in here so I'll probably finish something else first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home